A little bit of SOUK SPICE goes a long way.
As kids we have always loved helping out in the kitchen. So from an early age we realised the importance of healthy home cooked meals.
Let’s get creative, be adventurous and let your inner child explore how SOUK SPICE can enhance your favorite dishes. It’s all about your taste buds! You are the cook, so add as little or as much as you like. The recipes are a guide; soon you will be sprinkling and pinching like a chef.
Order your packet today, and don't forget to click on social media for the latest recipe ideas.
Enough of the talk let’s start cooking with SOUK SPICE.
Easy recipe ideas to feed the family using SOUK SPICE.
However you like them, poached, scrambled or fried add
a pinch of SOUK SPICE and serve on your favorite toast.
Add a favorite side to your eggs like avocado, feta, tomato
or mushroom and truly enjoy one of life’s simple pleasures.
You can add SOUK SPICE to minestrone, vegetable or even pumpkin soup. SOUK SPICE can replace bought stock to make any dish. Get preservative free today.
PUMPKIN SOUP – Serves 4
800g of Pumpkin
2-3 TBS Olive oil
1 x Brown Onion
1-2 TSP OF SOUK SPICE
½ Bunch of fresh Parsley
1 Knob of fresh Ginger
1 Clove of Garlic
2 ½ cups of Water
Greek style yogurt – For serving
· Peel and wash 800g of pumpkin and cut into small cubes.
· Dice onion
· Crush garlic and ginger
· Finely chop parsley - approx half a cup
1. Warm pot and add olive oil
2. Add Garlic and Ginger – fry for 10-20 seconds
3. Add diced onion – stir until translucent
4. Add 1-2 teaspoons of SOUK SPICE and stir through
5. Add chopped Pumpkin and half of the Parsley
6. 2 ½ cups of boiling water once soup is boiling turn heat down and simmer until pumpkin is soft
7. Remove soup from stove and blend until smooth
8. Squeeze in lemon juice and stir
9. Ladle soup into bowls, add a heaped spoonful of Greek style yogurt and sprinkle with remaining parsley
10. Serve – cracked pepper and salt to taste
As a general guide with protein the longer you marinate your favorite produce the more
pronounced /enhanced the flavour will be. Marinating over night will give you the best results.
CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS – Serves 2
1 Organic chicken breast
1 Teaspoon of SOUK SPICE
1 Clove of garlic
1 Iceberg lettuce
2 Spring onions
Greek style yogurt
3 TBS Olive oil
· Remember keep your chicken away from your vegetables, no cross contamination.
· Trim any fat off the chicken breast. Slice into strips.
· Place into container and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of SOUK SPICE.
· Finely slice spring onion
· Crush a clove of garlic
· Chop the cucumber and tomato into small cubes
· Wash iceberg lettuce and prepare cups
1. Add 2 TBS of olive oil and 1 tsp of SOUK SPICE to a bowl.
2. Add chicken strips and stir through to infuse
3. Heat fry pan, add olive oil, garlic and fry for 10-20 seconds before adding chicken.
4. When chicken is nearly cooked add spring onions and lemon juice cook for a further two minutes stirring continuously
5. Place chicken mixture in prepared lettuce cups. Add a dollop of Greek yogurt, add cucumber and tomato
6. Fold and enjoy – cracked pepper and salt to taste
TOMATO BASED SAUCES
Whether you’re a bolognaise or vegetarian fan, SOUK SPICE will deliver an enhanced flavor to your favorite. One of my favorite go to meals is the Shakshuka
1-2 TSP SOUK SPICE
1 Clove of garlic
2 Free range eggs
1 brown onion
½ bunch of parsley
2 TBS olive oil
· Crush garlic
· Diced tomatoes
· Dice onion
· Juice lemon
· Finely chop parsley
1. Heat pan and add oil
2. Add garlic, onion and fry for 1-2 minutes, and add SOUK SPICE
3. Add tomatoes and cook until soft
4. Crack eggs into mixture when eggs are cooked to your liking, add lemon juice and fresh parsley
5. Serve with hot buttered toast